View Profile FuShark

18 Movie Reviews

Nicely done! Made me really nostalgic.

Really outstanding job. Concept was clever and well pieced together. Compositions, flow and animation were solid.

My only problems with it were the over use of the action whoosh sfx for a lot of the movements and the harsh almost too dramatic tone shift at the end when the main character is knocked out of the tavern. Might have been the music choice for it more than anything. That segment certainly was satisfying so maybe it was in direct relation to how hard the shift was.

Seriously great job dude, there's a lot here I'd like to learn from you. I can't wait to see what you grace Newgrounds with next!

Dang this was looking super rad. Really enjoyed the character design.

14 Game Reviews

Hah! So great. Nice and simple. Really clever concept and well executed. I'm thirstin for that 1000 points but man Day 3 is lethal.

There's something incredibly charming about this game. First game on NG I earn every medal in. Better than Final Fantasy 15.

Aprime responds:

Better than FFXV haha, good joke :D

Not bad, tutorial was nicely set up. Responsive controls and cute dialogue. I like the overall aesthetic but all it could really use is some more visual polish. Nice job!

2 Audio Reviews

Really dig this track. Can imagine designing a whole game to it!

Really enjoyed this track. Makes me want to animate. Nice job.

106 Art Reviews

Really like how expressive this is! The brush and color work is great.

MKMaffo responds:

Thank you! I used a very fun brush!

This turned out rad dude!

Really clever and well executed idea. Looking forward to you'll bring to NG!

An artist who just needs a good fish taco.

n/a, Male