View Profile FuShark

Snackers responds:

Big candles. :>

Oddlem responds:

big boy fires!!!!

This is a nice take on the DBZ cast. I think Vegeta, Piccolo and Trunks are the strongest here.

CayFettArt responds:

Thank you! I agree. I've worked on some pieces of Goku since this one and changed him a little bit. He's just so iconic that it's difficult to change the style up and keep a lot of his trademarked look.

Well done with this one. The pose is solid and the expression lends well to the "Beating you will be effortless vibe she has going on.* Even more interesting is how this doesn't rely on her sex appeal in the slightest. Nicely done.

CayFettArt responds:

Thank you! I try to put that across that she's so much more than a sexy lady. She can hold her own with the toughest!

Really enjoy her shapes and the motion in the pose is nice as well.

CayFettArt responds:

Thank you! This one was rushed, honestly. All I had was the base and she was supposed to be wielding a weapon and have more interesting clothing, but I lost my patience.

Always thought her design was nice and you've done a cute job with it. Nicely done.

CayFettArt responds:

Thank you! I took some liberties with it, but that's what makes it fun!

Really love how expressive this one is. Nice work.

Background turned out nice, really like the sky and egg in particular. Characters are expressive and lively.

Cute, pose is real nice.

An artist who just needs a good fish taco. PFP by @Mogy64