The Knights' Rescue The Knights' Rescue

There's something incredibly charming about this game. First game on NG I earn every medal in. Better than Final Fantasy 15.

Aprime responds:

Better than FFXV haha, good joke :D

OOORBS OOORBS

Not bad, tutorial was nicely set up. Responsive controls and cute dialogue. I like the overall aesthetic but all it could really use is some more visual polish. Nice job!

Escape Race Escape Race

Visuals could be improved. Please shorten or give the option to skip that drawn out guitar riff after you crash.

MAKON: DEMON SLAYER MAKON: DEMON SLAYER

Tried loading this game 3 times to no success. I left it loading about 7 minutes each time. Best to check if anyone else is having this problem.

Febo Febo

Really charming concept! Feels a bit hard but I'm definitely intrigued enough to keep trying. Nice work.

The Case of Scary Shadows The Case of Scary Shadows

This is fantastic. Love the concept and visuals, the music blends with it so well. Hope the art exhibition went well!

ragevb responds:

Thank you, FuShark. We really appreciate it :)
Luckily, a lot of gamers visited the exhibition, and they were pleasantly surprised. It was such a treat to watch them compete for the highest score :)

Zenok`s Rampage Zenok`s Rampage

Sent a review. Keep up the hard work gents.

Savoltrath responds:

Thanks for your reply!

Bats Corridor - Demo Version Bats Corridor - Demo Version

Interesting concept.

The controls aren't very well explained and it seems that you've left details out of the game that you go into in your Author Comments. Game goals, mechanics and controls should be explained before the game starts not after you die.

I definitely think there's a cool idea here, you just need to iron it out some more. Look forward to your next submission.

thiagoorionis7 responds:

Updated the game, thank you!

Cube Rush! Cube Rush!

Very simple and basic but I enjoyed the short run.

First thing I'd suggest is to lower the audio because at least for me it's coming up real loud even when I lower it. Everything read well for the most part but the visuals could be spruced up to be more interesting. When I got to the end I'm not sure what as going on. I read that it was suppose to be a boss fight but I just seemed to have won immediately when I got there.

Nice job overall. Look forward to your next submission.

Hero of the Blue Hero of the Blue

Another solid game. Great work.