Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt

Why.

Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2) Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2)

Some really nice animation here!

Goodbye Zubat :'c - Pokemon GO Parody Goodbye Zubat :'c - Pokemon GO Parody

That shot of the Zubat from behind. MMPH!

Pasta with tunafish Pasta with tunafish

I kind of sort of need this as a ringtone. Cute animation.

Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening

Solid job on this, the N64 controller as the flight stick was a great touch!

Bees Got a Pain Bees Got a Pain

Your description says that there's a song that goes with this but I'm not hearing any audio. Not sure if it's just me.

Sonic in Undertale Part 1 (REUPLOAD) Sonic in Undertale Part 1 (REUPLOAD)

Alright here's my review. The main reason I'm voting a 1 on this is because there's no real substance to this. If there is then perhaps I'm missing it because I'm not familiar with Undertale.

"Tails jumps into a mountain and gets threatened by a flower."

I just don't personally find it entertaining. The animation and visual work isn't appealing as you stated in your animation "i seriously need to work on my drawing skillz". Adding the menu buttons was nice but pretty unnecessary since the video is less than a minute.

I'm glad that you decided to re upload and show interest in improving. This is the sort of dedication you need to get better and create great work. Look forward to your next submission.

johnvu723audio responds:

Yeah... you're right. Honestly, I think I need to take my time. I think I shouldn't rush anymore.

How To Be An Animator How To Be An Animator

Informative and inspiring.

It's pretty embarrassing to admit this but I sacrificed my second born child instead of the first. No wonder I'm a scummy illustrator. Thanks.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

That's where you done goofed. There's no turning back now!

SleepyCast Animated- Eagle Improv SleepyCast Animated- Eagle Improv

This is great! Loved the visuals.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Heartwarming. Art and animation was really nice and the concept was really clever!